Stampin' Up! Giggle Greetings

10.12.2013

I'm thankful for each birthday I am allowed to have, but this image and sentiment still make me grin…


When you stamp this image (one of four in Giggle Greetings), the stamped image includes a little swirly ball  in front of the cat. I saw a swap at convention that included a little wadded up ball of Linen Thread glued over the image so that it would resemble a fur ball. Easy to do, a little gross, but since the person I'm sending this to is totally a cat person I think it'll she'll get a kick out of it ;)

Stamps: Giggle Greetings
Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot, Framelits - Ovals Collection
Extras: Jewels Basic Rhinestone, Baker's Twine (White), Linen Thread

5 comments:

  1. Super fun card! I love the bright cards and that "hairball" is just great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. A cat lover is going to think it is the best! Fun card with a sentiment that made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bright colors and the layout. And of course, the hairball, it certainly makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous card & a cute image... love the bright & colourful dp's :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash.... good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground