Stampin' Up! Around the World

Here's a fun little sketch from Unscripted Sketches for you! For ideas on how to use it, be sure to check out the forum and check out what the Design Team and others have submitted.

My card uses a fun travel-related stamp set called Around the World. There are so many cute images in this set, but my card focuses mostly on just one of them - the camera!


I think I'll use this one to send some long overdue pictures of the kids to my mom. I owe her some pictures from our summer vacation. :)

Stamps: Around the World
Colors: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso
Tools: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches, Paper Snips
Extras: Epic Day Washi Tape, Jewels Basic Rhinestone

Comments

  1. What a super cute card! I love the rhinestone on the camera! Great use of that sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!! Yup, I am inspired. I am reaching for "A Fitting Occasion" right now!! Love how you used the Washi tape too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute!!!!!!!!!!! Now I really want that set more! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The all the little cameras. A perfect card to send with photos. I wondered what stamp you used behind the cameras and then I realized it was washi tape. Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!