Hello Epic Day

10.14.2013

It's been months since our Epic Day line of products were released, but I still enjoy using them so much. Something about the patterns, smudges and combinations of color make it so fun to create projects using them. For this card, I started with a Mojo sketch and only added some simple embellishments to finish it off. (Link and info listed below.)



Layout: Mojo 314
Stamps: Hello, Lovely 
Epic Day Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tea Stain Stampin' Spot (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Framelits - Circles Collection
Extras: Epic Day Washi Tape, Linen Thread, Designer Naturals Buttons, Silver Brad (retired), Candy Dots - Neutrals

4 comments:

  1. I love how you used all of those patterns together! Great distressed looking card! Nice use of the Washi tape, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card and that distressed look so rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep making things that make me want to order this paper! I am holding out for an MDS version.... I could have sworn we already have one but we don't :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Love all the subtle textures and colors. I just ordered this paper. Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground