Sweater Weather Quick Get Well Card

9.04.2013


Check out this fun, fall color combo. It's a color challenge provided by Connie and Mary and is just what I needed to help create a fall-ish card when it is still 94 degrees out!


Lately, most of my cards have been multi-layered time consuming creations. By combining the color combo with an easy sketch, this card came together quickly - what you need sometimes when your "get well" stash of cards is empty! To save even more time, I turned to our Sweater Weather DSP which contains two of the challenge colors and simply added the third color in the embellishments. I hope you like this quick card!


Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Postage Collection (Hostess 2013-14), Sassy Salutations
Colors: CCMC266 - Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Naturals Vanilla
Tools: 3/4" circle punch
Extras: Candy Dots (Regals), Linen Thread

New "Best of…" stamp set - Autumn!




6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card -- it's like a warm and cuddly hug. I love the little pop of Crushed Curry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best compliment ever! Cards are, indeed, a hug in an envelope! Thank you, Yapha!

      Delete
  2. The card is great even though it was quick. Someone would know that you cared and make them a beautiful card. Love the embellishments and the bee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina. I'm trying to do more "quick" cards simply because cards don't have to have umpteen layers and take 2 hours to be worth making and sending. Something I forget sometimes since I've accumulated so many tools and supplies over the years….

      Delete
  3. Fabulous fall card. You are inspiring me to get back to my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply wonderful! Keep it coming, I need all the mojo I can find lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground