Stampin' Addicts Pinterest Challenge #4

Happy Monday, all! A few weeks ago, a few of us at Stampin' Addicts decided to start a new set of boards at Pinterest sharing the various challenges we have on file on the forum. Each week, we're posting a challenge and the winner of that challenge gets to choose the next one. Well, apparently I won the last one so that means I get to choose this week's challenge! Yay me!

I chose this scrapbook sketch. I created a page using it, but I believe the layout would also work beautifully for a card, altered book or even home decor piece. I do hope you'll give it a try. And if you do, post in in our forum and Pin It to the challenge board. Maybe you'll win and you can choose the next challenge!


This page shows my maternal grandmother. She is the epitome of femininity, so I think she will really like pattern of the Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper as well as the the lace, flowers and pearls.


Although you can click on each pic to enlarge it, here's a little close-up of the photo/embellishment area of the page:


Stamps: Backyard Basics
Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper
Colors: Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
Tools: Big Shot, Framelits - Backyard Basics and Chalk Talk
Extras: Jewels Basic Pearls (Regular set and Large), Paper Doilies

Comments