Halloween Hello RS81

9.17.2013

Just a quick card based on the latest sketch at Retro Sketches. Enjoy!


As I write this post, my husband and boys are trying to convince me to go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. Yeah, right. That is so not going to happen. You guys can have the spooky, zombie stuff. I'm perfectly fine here at home... with the candy.




Stamps: Halloween Hello
Colors: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Tools: Paper Snips, Corner Rounder punch
Extras: Essentials Hardware Clips, Candy Dots - Brights
Baker's Twine (Lucky Limeade, ret.), Designer Silver Basics Buttons (ret.)
Designer Series Paper is also retired (sorry, don't remember the name)

1 comment:

  1. I love that stamp...it's so cute and so perfect for this sketch! I'm with you on the night out...definitely better staying in with the candy! Thanks for joining in at Retro Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground