Unscripted Sketches A Dozen Thoughts




NOTE: It's the last day of August - already! Please note that both the My Paper Pumpkin and New Recruit Promotions end today. Contact me or click here to view the promotions page if you are interested!

***Now, back to our regularly scheduled and mighty awesome sketch challenge! ***


At Unscripted Sketches this month we have been revisiting some of our previous sketches. This week we're using sketch #15. Be sure to stop by the Unscripted site (linked above) for more ideas and inspiration.

Inspiration for this card came from texting with my son :)




Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts, Crazy Cool (retired)
Colors: Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Paper Snips
Extras: Alphabet Stickers (Paper Studio)


Click here to check out the latest and greatest supplies, projects and promotions!

Comments

  1. Super cute card!! I love the speech and thought bubbles. What a great idea! The silver is a really nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I like that is inspired by your son. It might be retired, but it is still really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love this! Made me just laugh right away!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!