Stampin' Up! Winter Frost and Frosted Embellishments

8.01.2013

Hey you paper stack lovers out there! Our 2013 Holiday Catalog has gone "live" today and it's going to make you happy, happy :) There are two new paper stacks being offered and aside from the fact that the patterns are wonderful to use, the stacks have been designed so that you will receive 24 each of 2 double-sided patterns (48 sheets total). This is fantastic for making holiday cards, isn't it? No more re-designing to accommodate for a different paper pattern or color! I'm in love…

Here's a peek at a swap sample I created using our Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack (item#132183) along with our new In-Color, Coastal Cabana. Once the design came together, I made a stack of these in a jiffy!

Sentiment: Greetings of the Season (Clear mount # 128033)
Also worthy of admiration is our Silver Glimmer Paper (item#124005) and a new embellishment, Frosted Finishes (item# 132150). These beautiful rhinestone studded snowflake-style ornaments sparkle beautifully! I just might add earring posts to the back of a couple of these and wear them to a party!

Want to see what else we're offering?  Click here to view and download current catalogs or you can click on the bag below to peruse my on-line store.

Have a great day!
Layout: FTL248

*********

Want to know more? Check out the latest:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love that DSP, and it looks great with the Silver Glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card design is beautiful. I really like the embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the Glimmer paper strip and circle, so wintery and crisp. And is that some of the delicious Smokey Slate I see matting everything?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I believe I have one of these and it is even prettier IRL. I am currently hoarding these beautiful embellishments because I love them so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground