Stampin' Up! Timeless Talk Loving Thoughts

Have you ever used Whisper White and Very Vanilla on the same project. It occurred to me while making this card that I usually use one or the other. Hmmmm, wonder why? In this case, using the two colors really helped the fussy-cute bicycle and sentiment stand out. Initially, I had them both on Vanilla and they looked a little blah. Throw in some white however...


If I had used a different adhesive, I would have bumped everything up a half-inch or so but I wasn't willing to destroy the card to fix it :)

Stamps: Timeless Talk, Loving Thoughts
Colors: Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Epic Day Designer Series Paper
Tools: Paper Snips, Tea Stain ink spot (retired)
Extras: Designer Naturals Button, Linen Thread, Epic Day Washi Tape


Click here to check out the latest and greatest supplies, projects and promotions!

Comments

  1. I love it, great job of layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I tend to use white or vanilla too. Great idea to make the bike stand out. The paper, the fussy cutting and the embellishments look perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing with both white and vanilla! What a great card! Nice use of the sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing!! I love the layout and how you added the button to it too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!