Stampin' Up! Modern Medley Designer Series Paper

8.12.2013

One of my favorite paper packs in the 2013-14 Catalog is our Modern Medley Designer Series Paper pack. All of the designs are in Basic Black and Very Vanilla making them easy to use with all of our favorite colors. I thought it would be fun to use the designs in the background (mostly) with a POP of Raspberry Ripple.



The lovely ribbon you see is our 1/8" Silver ribbon, just one of the embellishments featured in our 2013 Holiday catalog. It sparkles so beautifully; I think I may just have to use it to hang some of my ornaments on the tree this year!



layout: Deconstructed Sketch DS112
Stamps: Oh, Hello
Colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Tools: XL Oval Punch, Paper Snips
Modern Medley Designer Series Paper - also available in Digital Format

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the Raspberry Ripple with the Modern Medley. It really pops! I look forward to seeing what else you do with this paper. I haven't used mine much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love black and red together, even if it is Raspberry Ripple:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this paper too. Great card and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Raspberry Ripple looks nice the with Black and Vanilla paper. The silver ribbon is pretty here too. Not just for holidays. I have the paper and can't wait to start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great drama with the color scheme, this really is a set of DSP that I should own! Maybe as an MDS download? I think I like the Raspberry Ripple with it better that any of the other reds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! This paper is truly beautiful.Can't wait to see what you do with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground