Season of Style meets Holly Jolly Christmas

8.08.2013

Tomorrow some of the ladies at Stampin' Addicts (including me) will be taking part in a blog hop showcasing some of the fall related stamps and accessories in the 2013 Holiday catalog. The set I'll be working with, Oh, Goodie, also contains a Christmas sentiment. Here's a card I made for the hop before realizing - well, duh! - it's a FALL hop - this isn't fall!!


If the image of Santa is stumping you, it's from an older set called A Holly Jolly Christmas. The rubber set is no longer available, however the digital version comes with your purchase of My Digital Studio. I printed Santa out full size and cropped it with our Oval Framelits, framing it with another die cut - Labels Collection (framelit). Isn't it fun paired with our Season of Style DSP stack? Love it, even if I did get ahead of myself and the season!

Stamps: Oh, Goodie (sentiment), A Holly Jolly Christmas (Santa)
Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Tools: Big Shot, Framelits - Ovals Collection and Labels Collection,
Word Window Punch and Modern Label punch
Extras: Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
Jewels Basic Rhinestone

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love that it is hybrid! Can't wait to see the rest of the hop projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yapha! I know you do hybrid and MDS more often. I really need to take advantage of it more!

      Delete
  2. Ho Ho Ho and Santa are adorable. Funny about Santa in the Fall hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yup, I have had enough of those "duh!" moments myself! Love the card though! And thanks for the tip about this Santa being on MDS, I forget to look at my selection there sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way to use an MDS image here. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground