Epic Day This N That Designer Series Paper

Even though I've had this paper for a while and have used quite a bit of it, I'm always amazed at the variety of projects you can make with our Epic Day This N That Designer Series Paper. The colors and patterns are just so versatile! Masculine, travel related, vintage - you name it - this paper works wonderfully for them all!




Stamps: Blessings From Heaven, Backyard Basics
Colors: Basic Gray, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Epic Day This N That Designer Series Paper
Tools: Big Shot, Framelits - Ovals, Labels and Backyard Basics Collections, Scallop Edge Punch
Extras: Jewels Basic Pearls

EXPIRES TOMORROW! Last chance to get My Paper Pumpkin for $10 (first two months)
Pick a Free Project Kit with your starter kit! Expires tomorrow also!



Comments

  1. A very elegant card, Adriana, with the lined image and the beautiful bird popped up in front. I agree with your view of that dsp - it is lovely! What a great sentiment too! Thanks so much for joining us at the Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the great sketch, Ann and for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. The card is very pretty and has such a soothing feel. I haven't tried the paper, but I think I will. Love how you used the stamp sets and paper together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tina! "Soothing" is just what I was hoping to send this special person so THANKS for your input!

      Delete
  3. WOW did you hear that?? Me falling off the chair! lol This is beautiful!! So pretty! I love the colors and the coloring on the bird just wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey - no injuries allowed in the craft room! :)
      Thank you for your sweet comments - so glad you like the projects. Your's are always so detailed and "complete". THANKS!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely card. Your fussy cutting on the bird is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The die left it just a *little* too big for what I needed. I always have to remind myself - turn the paper, not the scissors!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!