Stampin' Up! Washi Tape Halloween Hello

We have a couple of new sets of Washi Tape in our Holiday Catalog. We'll be playing with one of them, called Witches' Brew, at our card class this Friday. Our card is one based on one by my friend Paula . I've made a second one just like it, but with a Christmas theme. Check back on Friday for that one :)


When I created the sample, I started with a Whisper White card front. We'll be switching that out for Very Vanilla in class so that it better coordinates with the Washi. Ooopsie ;)

Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape
Stamps: Hallween Hello (also from the 2013 Holiday Catalog)
Colors: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Tools: Circle punches

Comments

  1. What a fun card! I like the punched out circle with the little witch in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the Christmas card. This one is cute. I like the little window with the witch in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not have recognized this as a CASE of my card. It's so perfect for Halloween that I'll probably have to CASE you now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!