7.18.2013

Stampin' Up! Timeless Talk

A favorite set from the new 2013-14 Catalog is an antique style set called Timeless Talk. This past spring, my hubby and I took the boys to Fort Myers to see Thomas Edison's winter home and lab. I was amazed at how many inventions this man had a hand in, literally thousands. For example, I had no idea he was involved in the invention of capturing sound and movement! When I saw the phonograph image in this set, I knew it would look adorable on a card but I also knew I would be able to use in on scrapbooking our springtime visit.




This card was created for a swap at Convention. The layout is an easy one, brought to life with:
Timeless Talk (Clear Mount #126607)
Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper (item #130144)
Finishing Touches Framelits (#127010)
Victoria Crochet Trim (item #118481)
Antique Brads (item #117273, shown below)

*********

Want to know more? Check out the latest:
Antique Brads 


3 comments:

  1. Great card! The lace really gives it an antique feel that matches the phonograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas Edison's Winter home is something I will never forget. Your card showcases this stamp so nicely. Love the lace and the brad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love this set. And I love this card. Now I want to go to Thomas Edison's winter home too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read today's post. Please let me know if you have any questions about the project shared or a request for something you would like to see. Your comments are greatly appreciated!