Stampin' Up! Quatrefancy Vellum

7.02.2013

My Stamp Club hostess for June was my friend Debby. She asked if we could use Vellum in our projects this month and I was happy to oblige. The project I'm sharing with you today uses a piece of printed vellum available in our Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper (item #130141).  It looks stunning with colored card stock behind it, but here we let the white layer inside show through.


How about a peek at the inside? This pretty scroll image, as well as the doily image and sentiment on the front, are from our Happy Day stamp set. (Clear Mount item #130297)


I'll be back later this week with our other project where we used our Card Stock Vellum and a fun masking technique. See you then :)

Card design is based on a card by LeeAnn Greff.

Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line


2013-2014 Catalog - Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love how you used that specialty piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground