Stamp-a-stack, time to RSVP!

7.03.2013

We've a stamp-a-stack scheduled before I scoot off to convention and the e-mail invites have gone out to the ladies on my list! Here's a peek at their selections this time. For this type of class, each person chooses 2 designs and makes 4 of each, leaving them with 8 finished cards. As you see, two are quick cards and two are a little more involved. Options are good, right? ;)

Stamp sets: Love & Sympathy, Thoughts & Prayers
masking technique

Stamp set: Blast Off
Play with this too-cute set as well as our new Candy Dots!

Stamp set: A Dozen Thoughts
Card stock vellum makes an Elegant Butterfly

Stamp sets: Mosaic Madness, Fabulous Phrases
For those of you who asked "when do we get to make that card" lol
 RSVP due by Monday, July 8

The first three projects were inspired by cards created by: Heather Telford, Kimberley Makertoff and Michelle Short (in that order).

Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line

4 comments:

  1. What great cards! That Blast Off one is super cute! I wish I was close enough to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all fabulous. I agree the Blast Off one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are so nice. The Love and Sympathy card is my favorite. Great designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!!! I've missed checking out your blog. I love the blast off card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground