Create an easy zippered pouch

If you are looking for an easy pouch to hold stamping supplies or even toiletries, this easy-to-create lined pouch will do the trick. I found the step-by-step tutorial on a blog called Dining Room Drawers. She shows photos for every step of the assembly, which I found very helpful because it was the first time I have ever tried adding a zipper to a project.


These little bags are for my Convention roommates. Although I'll be filling them with travel size goodies like lotion, band-aids and lip balm, I created them of a size large enough to hold our Stampin' Write Markers. And, by the way, if you like the fabric shown here we no longer carry them in our catalogs, but you can find them heavily discounted in our Clearance Rack. Each pack carries three coordinating over-sized fat quarters. You'll be able to make several pouches out of each pack. Sweet!

Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line

Comments

  1. What super cute pouches! They are a great roommate gift! Have fun at convention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift! Sewing projects always intimidate me, especially zippers. These turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pouches are so cute. A great gift for your roommates. They are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!