US212 Four Frames Floral Fusion

Here's the latest sketch challenge from Unscripted Sketches. It's a beaut!

Doesn't that have a lot of possibilities? Buttons, small images, letters, stickers - lots of ways to use this sketch! I couldn't resist pulling out some sizzlets (Floral Fusion and Little Leaves) and combining them with the always-easy-to-use Four Frames stamp set.

Sentiment is from our Trust God stamp set.
Floral District Designer Series Paper

To see more ideas using this sketch, please visit the Unscripted Sketches website. Thanks!

Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line
New to stamping or only have a few minutes to escape? Check out My Paper Pumpkin, our new straight-to-your-door monthly kit. Priced at only $20 (including shipping), each original kit will provide you with about 30 minutes worth of creativity! My Paper Pumpkin
MPP ad

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You amaze me. I would never have thought to do that with this sketch, but you make it look so effortless. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Paula, you make using all sketches look effortless! Great details on this card, and I love the scattered rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!