US211 Blessings from Heaven

5.18.2013

Here's a new sketch for you to try. This is #211 from Unscripted Sketches; don't forget to visit the site  where you can see additional ideas posted by Design Team Members and well as readers who play along with us. Will that be you this week?



Buttons take center stage on this fun, quick card. (It would be even faster if you leave out the thread on each button.) All of the buttons used are from our Designer Buttons Brights Collection. The sweet little flower shaped buttons make the perfect accent for the sketch and also to coordinate with the "your special" part of the sentiment (Blessings From Heaven). Of course, what was really going through my head was the Sesame Street song that says "one of these things is not like the other…". I may have just dated myself… :)

Note: The stamped label under the buttons is our Basic Label stamp, available solo through July. It coordinates with one of the dies in our Apothecary Accents Framelits set. I hand cut the stamped image and layered it over the die cut. Since the stamp was designed to fit the framelit, I had to cut right on the border of the stamped image for the die cut to show.

*****
Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line
New to stamping or only have a few minutes to escape? Check out My Paper Pumpkin, our new straight-to-your-door monthly kit. Priced at only $20 (including shipping), each original kit will provide you with about 30 minutes worth of creativity! My Paper Pumpkin
MPP ad

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. I really like buttons on it! Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use up some buttons. I love what you did with the sketch here. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttons!! I love buttons, and this card showcases them very well. Bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I always love how crisp a layer of white looks over a white card base. Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground