US209 Epic Day Foosball Scrapbook page

5.04.2013

It's time to share a new sketch with you! This sketch can be used in so many ways; be sure to check the Unscripted Sketches site for a variety of projects shared by the Design Team. You can share your work there, too!

I chose to use the sketch to create a scrapbook page based on a day that my sons will not EVER let my hubby forget: the first time my older son beat his dad at Foosball!


I hope you can see the bottom photo okay. The boys are almost falling over the table, they are laughing so hard at my husband's disbelief over how quickly he was losing. The picture above it is my hubby pretending outrage. I think at one point he even claimed the table was wobbly. Ha! He still claims to be the undisputed champion, but we know better ;)

Supply details:
Designer Series Papers: Epic Day (item# 130814), Travel Journal (retired)
Colors: Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand
Embellishments: Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape, Hung Up Cute Clips (Spring 2013)

Other: retired chipboard alphabet, metallic chalk inks, Silhouette Cameo for cutting foosball players
Links:
Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
My Paper Pumpkin - Get a kit in the mail each month!
Get future posts straight to your inbox

4 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love the cut-out men. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute page! Great pictures and great use of the sketchQ! Love your little foosball-like cut out men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Love this page and the foosball cut outs. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground