Stampin' Up! That's Funny and other retired goodies

5.16.2013

Currently Available with
Best of Birthdays 
One of our current single stamp offerings (available through July) is the one shown here, left. It was originally part of a stamp set called That's Funny. Most of my family members have a great sense of humor, so it's a set I've been able to put to a lot of use over the years.

 I have enough birthday cards for this month, so I pulled out another image from that set that also pertains to many of the people in my family. We are good people, but can sometimes be a bit forgetful. The sentiment reads, "Everyone has a photographic memory… some just don't have film."

sketch: Mojo293
Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper

If you subscribe to my blog posts or visited yesterday, I shared that you can easily color our Rhinestone Basic Jewels with any alcohol based markers. Yesterday, I colored them green; for today's card I altered them with a black Sharpie marker. Cool, huh? It seems my "film" is in place for craft-related information :)

Note: the original sketch at Mojo Monday called for little flag banners (under where I have the jewels). I've done a little too much of that shape lately, so I switched out the flags for the end pieces of our Modern Label punch. Since you only see the end, punch one out, then cut in half for 2 shapes per punch.

***
Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line

Ready for some new? Check out our latest offering in Photopolymer stamps.


3 comments:

  1. Ha! I love that stamp! Why don't I remember that set? I could really use it ;) Great use of all that DSP too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Love those colors and that DSP. That is such a hilarious stamp set too -- I love the Complimentary Peanuts one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vaguely remember this set. Love what you did with it here. Love the tip about the rhinestones too. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground