Stampin' Up! Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe

5.09.2013

I hope you have enjoyed your introduction to the new In-Colors this week. I have two to share with you today. I'm pairing them instead of spending a day on each because tomorrow begins the Stampin' Addicts Retiring Stamps blog hop. It's one more chance for us to share some of our favorite retiring stamps with you before they are set aside for good. I hope you'll join us!

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Strawberry Slush and Crisp Cantaloupe, shared here with fellow 2013-15 In Color Coastal Cabana (shared earlier this week).

The right/left card edges were embossed with Needlepoint Border TIEF
(Textured Impressions Embossing Folder) item #129383

Strawberry Slush (the center banner) is actually a little more pink than it looks in this picture. The other two colors look about right, but for some reason this one looks a little more coral on-screen. I believe you can catch the color more accurately in the horizontal strip of Designer Washi Tape going across the card. (The tape is part of a 3 pack, also available in the new catalog.) 

So now you have seen the 5 new In-Colors in our 2013-2015 Collection. I hope you like them! These fresh new colors will be available to customers beginning May 31, 2013. Now, although I've spent all week showing you new goodies, let's not forget about our retiring stamps and goodies. They still need some inky love! See you tomorrow for the blog hop :)

Card sketch/layout: Mojo 291
Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line



4 comments:

  1. Oh man, I can not wait to dig into these new colors! They look so yummy! Great card. I love the washi tape and the rhinestones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another delightful card, you are so creative! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. The white adds such a clean look to the card and the new colors look so fresh together here. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love the Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground