Stampin' Up! Pistachio Pudding Everything Eleanor

Hi Everyone!
Today, let me introduce you to a yummy new color called Pistachio Pudding. I can't say that I've ever had actual pistachio pudding… but I can tell you that this color is a welcome addition to the Stampin' Up! color palate. It's a nice and soft pastel green that is sure to be a hit with any nature related images.

Embellishments: Linen Thread, Antique Brads

Here you can see the new color both in the stamped flowers (Everything Eleanor) and in the strip of card stock running across the tag layer. I had the sewing machine handy, so I stitched the Pistachio layer over a strip of Baked Brown Sugar card stock. (I introduced you to that color yesterday; you can scroll down a post if you missed it.) I will warn you that should you choose to make a card like this you may find the need to snack on something. Pistachio Pudding, layered over Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso. Seriously, can we say sweet tooth? :)

Card Sketch: Retro Sketches #62
Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line

******

3 reasons to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator:

  1. You'll get to try new things first! Like the new In-Colors I'm sharing this week :)
  2. You will receive 20% off all orders - true for the hobbyist or business builder. No coupon necessary!
  3. Until May 30, 2013, sign up and you will receive an additional $30 worth of goodies in your starter kit.  That's $155 in merchandise of your choice for only $99. (FYI, Stampin' Up! pays shipping.)

JOIN NOW!
Antique Brads (item #117273, $5.95 US)

Comments

  1. What a lovely card! Those colors look amazing together -- I can';t wait to play with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't' tried the new colors so much but do like them now that I am seeing them more. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Sweet" card! :) Great layout and color combo. It is a good thing I have already made the triple chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookies I was craving, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this might be my favorite new color (but I reserve the right to change that a few dozen times in the next year). Love what you did with it here with the Baked Brown Sugar. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - what a great color combination! That's going to be a fun one to play with for sure. Can't wait til my pre-order arrives!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!