Stampin' Up! Baked Brown Sugar Serene Silhouettes

5.07.2013

Before you read any further, let me tell you that you might get hungry after reading the details of this project. I'm sharing another new color with you and the name alone is going to send someone to the pantry. Meet Baked Brown Sugar; just one of the newest In-Colors being introduced in our 2013-2014 Catalog.

stamped images are from Serene Silhouettes
wood mount item # 127322/Clear mount #127324

So ready for the tasty details? Along with our Baked Brown Sugar card base and stamped image (bottom left), we have a nice horizontal layer of this color stitched to Pistachio Pudding. The main layer is Very Vanilla, topped with our main focal point in Crisp Cantelope (another new In-color). If that doesn't sound like something in a trifle dish I don't know what does!

p.s. I'm adding the label of "quick cards" to this card simply because it would be quick if you just left off the stitching. It's a great layout you can use over and over again!
sketch complements of: Seize the Birthday #16

Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line
New to stamping or only have a few minutes to escape? Check out My Paper Pumpkin, our new straight-to-your-door monthly kit. Priced at only $20 (including shipping), each original kit will provide you with about 30 minutes worth of creativity! My Paper Pumpkin
MPP ad

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Those colors are fabulous, and I love all of the stitching on there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I didn't like the brown before but it is growing on me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and the colors are serene! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty card! lovely colors! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have showcased this set perfectly with the sketch Adriana and I love the colours too. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing that I'm about to eat lunch because this card IS making me hungry. Love the layout and the stitching adds the perfect touch to it. Pinned it so I can ogle it some more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a very interesting stitch you have on the strip. Definitely a CAS kind of card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground