Stampin' Up! Animal Talk

5.30.2013

The latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches is up and boy is it user friendly!

I stuck with the sketch with the exception of leaving off the scalloped edge (on the left). I also stuck with my attempt to use up some of my retiring Designer Series Paper so I have an excuse to quickly buy some of the new packs :)

Easy Embellishments: Bitty Buttons plus their coordinating Itty Bitty Punch pack!

The bright and fun paper is our Floral District Designer Series Paper. At this time, the paper is still available and is even discounted to only $8.21. Get it while you can, 'cause once it's gone… it's gone!
(item #126919)


Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line
New to stamping or only have a few minutes to escape? Check out My Paper Pumpkin, our new straight-to-your-door monthly kit. Priced at only $20 (including shipping), each original kit will provide you with about 30 minutes worth of creativity! My Paper Pumpkin
MPP ad

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome card! Man, can I borrow some of your Mojo? Mine has gone missing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tweet card! ;-) I love the pretty papers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! That set is just too cute and works great with that fun, bright DSP! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground