RS63 Stampin' Up! Vintage Verses

5.17.2013


Retro Sketches released another another fantastic sketch last weekend. I usually try to stick with currently available items for anything I post on my blog, but I will tell you that I went wild and pulled paper and scraps from the bin for this one. These were only hidden because I love them so… time to use them up, wouldn't you say?



I'm not sure how well you can see them, but the sketch called for a smattering of embellishments here and there. (They are shown as dots.) I used my go-to embellishment Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Earlier this week, I posted two other projects where I altered the color with alcohol-based markers. Here I left them as-is and let them shine. I love it when something is easy to use but adds a special touch!

Retired goods: Vintage Verses stamp set, Festival of Prints DSP stack, tag from Matchbox XL Die
Currently Available: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card stock, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Antique Brads and Victoria Crochet Trim

***
Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line


4 comments:

  1. That is absolutely spectacular! Those colors are so rich and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely fabulous. Love everything about it. I've pinned it to remember all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the sparkle, and the yummy DSP! It has so much rich detail you would think it would be overwhelming, but instead it is just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant card. I love all the details. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground