FTL242 Strawberry Slush Mosaic Madness

5.28.2013


Clean and Simple has another great sketch challenge going this week.  As soon as I saw the sketch I couldn't help think about our soon-to-be-released stamp set Mosaic Madness. And as long as I'm sharing new stamps with you, how about some new In-colors, too?


The sentiment used here is from our From My Heart stamp set (shown below). It is stamped and embossed with white embossing powder onto Strawberry Slush card stock. The mosaic images are stamped in Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe and Coastal Cabana classic ink.

If you missed previous posts or are new to my blog, these colors are 3 of our 2013-2015 In-Colors and will be available beginning on May 31st (this Friday!). The Mosaic Madness stamp set and coordinating punch used shown above are also included in the new offerings. Enjoy!

Sketch: Clean & Simple 242
*****
Shop Stampin' Up! On-Line


From My Heart is also available as a digital download
Visit the Stampin' Up! collection on-line

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Great use of the new colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card! Love the mosaics!! Great take on this weeks sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection - don't forget to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/05/52-card-pickup-222.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make the best CAS cards around. I love this. Pinning it for later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I like this color combo! I had not thought about combing those, and I love the sentiment block, it really pops :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground