technology can be quirky

4.12.2013

Earlier today I sent out a message regarding a change in the delivery of blog posts to my readers. At the time, I thought you would need to re-subscribe to the blog with the new service. Well, technology is smarter than I am (shoulda known…) and it looks like you will NOT need to take that extra step.

However, I have not deleted the subscriptions from Feedburner in case the new service (MailChimp) has issues SO - if you receive 2 copies of my posts, then please scroll down to the bottom of the one from Feedburner and click UNSUBSCRIBE. This will remove your name from the list.

I sincerely apologize for the confusion. Ack - technology. I think I'll go make a card instead.

Links: Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
Get future posts via e-mail

Retired Items for Sale - Prices Reduced!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground