Stampin' Up! Sassy Summer Salutations Quick Card

Just one more day until our retirement list is posted but first - as promised - here's another quick card idea! 

Need a quick card to say Hello or Congrats? Grab your favorite colors, a border stamp, one image stamp and a sentiment and you can make this one in just a few easy steps.


You can eye-ball the placement of your images, but I definitely recommend using a Stamp-a-ma-jig (shown below) for even placement. For example, the border image running along the bottom of the card is not as wide as the card. The SAMJ made it easy to stamp it straight in the first place and line up a second image so that it looks like one seamless strip. I also used it to place the circles and sentiment exactly where I wanted them.

If this is a new tool for you, here are some pictures from our company site showing how to use it. This same information is also shown on page 37 of our 2012-2013 Catalog.




Supply details:
Stamp-a-ma-jig
Stamps: Circle Circus, Summer Silhouettes, Sassy Salutations
Colors: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
Get future posts via e-mail

Retired Items for Sale - Prices Reduced!

Comments

  1. What a super cute card! You are really rocking this series of quick cards! I love my SAMJ, I have to not be so lazy and use it more! I had no idea that the border wasn't one long stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love how clean and simple it is. One layer cards are not my forte, but they are definitely yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You area wizard with that SAMJ, girl! I could not even tell that you had to stamp more than once for the bottom border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really excited about your quick card ideas. This one is great too. Thanks for posting them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!