Stampin' Up! Pennant Parade Quick Card

4.25.2013

There are three triangular images in our Pennant Parade stamp set that make great little flags and trees. But this week, I was looking through a recent Paper Crafts magazine and saw a card by Agnieszka Malyszek that used triangles to create a simple but lively background. What a quick but fun way to create a card!


With a little extra time on your hands, I recommend using a Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect alignment of the triangles. For more information on this tool, scroll down to Tuesday's post containing step-by-step information. Thanks for stopping by!

Supply details:
Stamps: Pennant Parade, Sassy Salutations
Colors: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Embellishments: Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (item # 125572 - retiring now!)
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
Get future posts via e-mail

Retired Items for Sale - Prices Reduced!

5 comments:

  1. I don't know how this could possible be quick with all of those perfectly placed triangles, but wow! What an amazing card!! I'm going to have to try something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the triangles. But wow, that is a lot of SAMJing. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job with the SAMJ! I just can't seem to create with this set, but I am glad YOU have no problem coming up with wonderful cards with it. Rub off on me, will ya?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly - I did NOT use the SAMJ with this card. I have this set in clear mount so I just eye-balled it. Don't look too close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job of lining up those triangles! Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground