US200 Sonogram Scrapbook Page

3.02.2013

It's sketch time at Unscripted Sketches! Today, we are celebrating our 200th sketch and have added the piggyback challenge to make anything but a card. The design team members have shared some great projects from wall art to wine tags and even a free printable. You don't want to miss it! To check it out, simply click here to visit the Unscripted site.

I used this week's sketch to create a scrapbook page sharing sonogram pics of my younger son. I had some papers and stickers in my "stash"; I think I've owned them nearly as long as he's been alive… he's 12! About time to get this together, eh?

In case you are wondering about the spanish tags and wording, "Regalo de Dios" means "Gift from God" and the title next to it states "It's a boy". In the bottom right area "Amor a Primera Vista" means "Love at First Sight" and the journaling block says "5 months"(as in I was 5 months along in my pregnancy). What good memories… scrapbooking is good at bringing it all back, isn't it?


Sketch provided by: Unscripted Sketches #200

Links: Shop Stampin' Up! 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

9 comments:

  1. So sweet. Don't worry about the time. You finished it. They didn't have ultrasounds when I was born. I would love to have a page like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page! I'm impressed you knew where those photos were 12 years later. I'm not exactly sure where mine are, unless I already scrapped them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great memory! Yes even 12 yrs later the memories are blessings. Most scrappers are a few yrs behind too! After all, it is an excuse to keep scrapping!!! Oh, and cardmaking too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute page! Great layout for it, too! Love that you did it all in Spanish, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! What a sweet page to remember that precious time in his and your life. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling page! Good thing you are getting this scrapped, soon you will have the best "blackmail" around when he starts dating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice memory to capture in a scrapbook page. I love the papers and your sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #tanyaboser I wish we could "like" comments left on our blogs! Tee hee, too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground