In case you are wondering how the balloons came together:
- Stamp the cluster of Balloons in So Saffron onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Then stamp the cluster three times using different coordinating colors. Fussy cut balloons from each of these three clusters. Yes, it will take a little while :)
- Use the cluster stamped first as a guide for placement of the balloons.
- Adhere the balloons into place; use Stampin' Dimensionals to make a few of the balloons float above the others and add extra balloons if desired.
- The satin ribbon to hold the "strings" in place.
Inspired by: Unscripted Sketches #178
Product Supply details:
Stamps: Patterned Party (123067)
Colors: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Melon Mambo, So Saffron
Tools: Paper Snips (103579), Big Shot (113439), Perfect Polka Dots folder, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Embellishments: Saffon Satin Ribbon (122982)
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed