Stampin' Up! Summer Silhouettes

12.27.2012

I've missed my craft room. I love the holidays and love my family, but I absolutely missed spending time playing with paper. When I found a few minutes to escape, I pulled up a Mojo Monday sketch and fiddled around with some goodies I had on my desk. I am really enjoying using our Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper stack and will be missing it when it retires next week. I also had 2 new stamp sets on my desk that needed to see ink. They were feeling neglected so I just had to take a break and ink them up… The family will understand. ;)



By the way, be sure to visit this weekend. At Stampin' Addicts we've put together a blog hop to showcase some of the new materials available in our Spring Catalog which will debut January 3rd. We have 14 stops for you and I believe you'll be impressed with the variety of projects you'll see. See you here?

Inspired by: Mojo Monday sketch 271
Product Supply details: 
Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (126904)
Stamps: From My Heart (clear mount 126557), Summer Silhouettes (clear mount 126447)
Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla (dessert anyone?)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Apothecary Accents Framelits (127003)
Embellishments: Saffron 5/8" Taffeta ribbon (122982), Metallic Brads (119741)
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7 * see note below!!
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed


P.S.

Stampin' Up! added 15 more products to the Clearance Rack Blitz! See the list of newly added products below:
  • Neutrals Flower Brads
  • Regals Flower Brads
  • Subtles Flower Brads
  • Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon
  • Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon
  • Chantilly 1/2" Crochet Trim
  • Artichoke 3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon
  • 2010-2012 In Color Stampin' Write Markers
  • 2011-2013 In Color 12" x 12" Textured Cardstock
  • Timeless Portrait Designer Series Paper
  • Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper
  • Well Worn Designer Series Paper
  • Beau Chateau Side Notes
  • Sweetest Stem Embosslits Dies
  • Flower Burst Embosslits Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground