Unscripted Sketches 179 Everything Eleanor

Sketch time! The latest sketch challenge from Unscripted Sketches is up. Will you play along?



I know… my cards always look almost exactly like the sketch, don't they? Oh, well. Why fix it if it ain't broke, right?

Project Notes: Unscripted Sketches #179

Product Supply details:
Stamps: Everything Eleanor (124164), Fabulous Phrases (120501)
Colors: Old Olive, Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Tools: Big Shot (113439)
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearl (119347)

Other: Sizzix circle dies
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments

  1. Great card! I love all of those circles, and the colors you chose are just fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Adriana, I moderate my comments so I got both of them. This was your card huh? I love it. Love your blog and will start following and hope you will do the same. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you did the stripes on the background. So fun! And I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the offset circles and tilting strips. Lots of interest to catch the eye. Great interpretation of the sketch, Adriana!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, I love this sketch. The circles look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!