In need of a quick card? Here's one shared at a recent stamp camp that you can put together with just the most basic of supplies.
In case you would like to make this card, here are the measurements of each paper layer:
- Basic Gray card base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" for a finished size of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Left Melon Mambo panel is 1" x 4 1/4"
- Right Old Olive panel is 1 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Stamped Whisper White panel is 2" x 4"
- You will need a scrap of both the white and Melon Mambo for the sentiment layer.
You can also swap out the boldly colored panels for Designer Series Paper. Here our Easy Events stamp set sets the tone for a sweeter card.
Note: This layout was shared in a sketch challenge previously. I no longer have the file so I apologize that I cannot provide the name of the original designer.
Product Supply details:
Stamps: Love & Sympathy, sentiment is from a retired set
Colors: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Tools: 1 3/8" and 1 1/2" circle punches
Embellishments: Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon
Stamps: Easy Events, Solo Para Ti
Colors: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, So Saffron
Tools: XL Oval Punch, Heart punch, Scallop Border punch
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Pearl
Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed