Unscripted Sketches 173 Cajun Vermillion

It's hurricane season and my mind is already jumping forward to fall. Pretty leaves, cool weather and no windy-rainy things spinning off the coast. And, now that I think about it, fewer lizards. I need to move north ;)

 

I went all out with the embellishments this time. You can see some of my favorites in the cluster: our new wooden buttons (they feel like bamboo), Vintage Trinkets and Brads, a Large Pearl and shimmery ribbon. And even a little bit of stitching... the humidity must be getting to me.

Inspired by: Unscripted Sketches #173

If you haven't visited the Unscripted site yet, I hope you will try it today. It's always a treat to see how many different interpretations there can be to just one sketch. We have several designers, but if you visit again during the week, you can also see projects shared by crafty people and artists from around the world. You are invited to share your projects, as well. I hope you'll visit!



Product Supply details:
Stamps: Vermillion (retired)
Colors: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede

Embellishments: Vintage Trinkets (118764), Antique Brads (117273), Designer Naturals Buttons (127554), Basic Pearl Large (125577), Very Vanilla Seam Binding (120999)
Tools: Big Shot(113439), Two Tags die (119154)
Other: Cross Stitch Thread, Needle

Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments

  1. I love the look and feel of this card. So many details to enjoy and take in. I'm pinning it so I can look at it some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love how all of the different embellishments work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Adriana! I love your interpretation of the sketch and using embellishments for the small squares.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!