Stampin' Up! Sassy Salutations to my Convention Buddy

Every year at Stampin' Up!'s Annual Convention, one of the highlights is an area called Momento Mall. This is where Demonstrators can purchase logo merchandise and other tools for our businesses. I wasn't able to go to the gathering this year, but a local Demo by the name of Mickey Roberts blessed me by offering to be my "Convention Buddy".  She was kind enough to let me know what was in the store and also pick up a few things for me. She even added extra goodies to the bag!

Mickey makes some wonderfully detailed projects, so I have been a little hesitant about sending her a Thank You card. But greeting cards are our thing, so how could I NOT send a card? That would just be Rude! So, I finally bit the bullet and created a colorful/fun card that I hope will convey at least an inkling of my appreciation. Here's to you, Mickey!




Inspired by: Mickey Roberts <-- click to visit Mickey's blog. You'll love the detail she shares for each of her projects. Enjoy!

Product Supply details:
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved (126692), Sassy Salutations (126707)
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246) - I know... I use them a lot...
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Framelit Cannery Set (127822), Large Scallop Edgelit (127019)

Links: Shop Stampin' Up! from the comfort of home. 24/7
Have future posts sent directly to you. Subscribe via Feed

Comments