Unscripted Sketches - I'm in the spotlight!

Christmas in July Bingo: Silent Night, Sleigh Ride, The Little Drummer Boy, Mr. Grinch


Inspiration for my blog name. Wouldn't it be
nice if housework disappeared in December?
A few months ago, I was honored to accept a post on the Design Team of Unscripted Sketches. This month, along with our sketch challenges each Saturday, we are sharing a series called Christmas in July. This fun event features prizes as well as spotlight days. Spotlight days introduce you to our Designers, one at a time. (You will find links to all DT members in the right column of my blog as well as the end of this post.)

While in the spotlight we get to share some things about ourselves by answering three questions. (We get to choose from a list - thank goodness.) Well, today is my "spotlight day". It feels a little bit like confession, but I admit that some of this will NOT be a surprise to friends. ;)


What Disney character are you most like and why? 
Living an hour away from Disney World made this question a must!
I am most like Goofy. I act goofy (silly) at times; but, I also try to be a good parent and try to persevere even when I am making a mess of things. (Remember Goofy going fishing? Yup, that's me.)

Name one thing that turns your stomach.
Cleaning my tongue when I brush my teeth. I want to gag every time - blech! Interesting that the mere thought of skydiving causes the same effect...

If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
Play the Piano (Geri and I could duet!)
Listen more, talk less. (I've been working on this one for ages!)
Exercise on a regular basis. Yoga and Running are my top choices. This would likely be mastered before the talking one!

Also in the spirit of Christmas, how about a few cards to get us in the spirit? I might even get around to mailing mine this year.




Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to visit the Unscripted Sketches website to participate in our challenges. Don't forget to check out all we have to offer during Christmas in July!

Visit our Design Team Members

Alicia Arielle Billie CherylAnn Debbie Geri Jane Jessica Laura Michele Nicole Patrice Steph C Stephanie G. Stephanie S Susan Tracey

Subscribe to future posts via Feed



Comments

  1. Fabulous cards!! The first one is adorable and I love the colors in the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards and it seems you have the same problem I do - getting the cards in the mail after you make them. I usually send them out at teh beginning of the new year and just tell everyone I'm early. I enjoyed looking at your beautiful cards. By the way, your link on the Unscripted Sketches blog doesn't seem to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee-u-ti-ful Christmast cards! The white embossed tree branches on the green sponged background is absolutely amazing! Swee pose with the vacuum cleaner. By the way, I'm up for piano lessons if you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards. They are all so cute, I can't pick a favorite! And I'm kind of like Goofy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards and a fun insight into the designer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!