US164 Stampin' Up! Hoop La La

Ready to get your crafty groove on?

There's a fun new sketch at Unscripted Sketches today. I flipped it horizontally and combined it with Hoop La La, a cute stamp set based on one of my first craft crushes: cross-stitch!



You know... I used to think that stamping was the first craft that made me a collector of supplies. I was wrong! When I used to cross-stitch on a regular basis, I loved using the exact color specified on a pattern which encouraged me to purchase quite a few cards of thread. I realize now this is where it all began ;)

For additional ideas using this week's sketch, visit the Unscripted Sketches website. Enjoy!


Product Supply details:
Stamps: Hoop La La, Trust God
Card stock and Ink (Stampin' Write Markers): Whisper White,
Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip
Tools: 1-1/2" circle punch, Paper Snips, Paper Piercing Tool, White Gel pen, 
Embellishments: Ruffled Ribbon, Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
 
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. I certainly understand about the embroidery floss, Adriana. I love to cross-stitch, but it's certainly taken a back seat to paper crafting in the last decade or so... Cute card! Like the ribbon crossing the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! I thought that was a real needle at first! The faux stitching around the edge is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!