Stampin' Up! Morning Cup Labels Collection Framelits

Summer is moving right along... busy, busy, busy!  While the boys play outside, I thought I'd sneak into the craft room and try to make something using scraps of card stock. How about a little shaped card using a set that really says what is on my mind? Coffee and friendship!


Product Supply details:
Stamps: Morning Cup, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette

Tools: Big Shot, Labels Collection framelit dies, XL Oval punch, Paper Piercing Tool
Links: Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Sweet little card! Great use of those scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute little card! Love the touch of paper piercing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love how you made the card a unique shape instead of the usual rectangle. I've got to try that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute teeny card - these stamps are one of my favorite sets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello baby -- that one gets my vote for the Darn Cute Card award!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you framed the large oval in the framelit. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! Adorable little card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Love the shape of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww too cute AND it's shaped!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!