Stampin' Up! Bon-Bons

Chocolate can be very inspiring. At least my taste buds think so... and hopefully the ladies at today's class will agree.


Normally, I try not to use so many tools on one card. I don't want my customers or readers to feel like they have to have 20 items for one card. Every once in a while, I see a card that compels me to pull out those goodies and have a go at it. Like I said... chocolate, even in paper form, can be very inspiring!

Inspired by: a card shared by a Sudsol member
Product Supply details:
Stamps: A Word for You
Colors: Early Espresso (dark chocolate), Crumb Cake (milk Chocolate), Whisper White (white chocolate), Cherry Cobbler (the "cherry on top")


Tools: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Framelits, Polka Dot, Argyle and Manhattan Floral embossing folders, Itty Bitty Punches, 1" circle punch, Paper Snips
Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestones
Links: Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for visiting my blog :) This is a GENIUS idea. I absolutely love it. It has been pinned for future reference as I would love to have a go at doing something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! I may have to CASE it for my card club next month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!