Stampin' Addicts 2012 New Catalog Blog Hop - Two By Two


Welcome to stop #3 on the Stampin' Addicts New Catalog Blog Hop! Whether you have arrived from Kim's blog or you are starting out on my site, you can easily follow the hop by clicking on the "next" link at the bottom of each post.

For this hop, I chose to use an adorable new stamp called Two by Two. This Noah's Ark inspired image is an individual, wood-mounted stamp. You can find it in our Growing Up section of the 2012 Catalog.

First, let's get started with a greeting card. Although you can see the main image on this project, this stamp also includes "congratulations" under the ark. I left it off so I could use a different sentiment. (Note: project supply notes are shared at the bottom of this post.)

This card also uses our Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.

Aside from the main image, the Crumb Cake card stock layer also includes our image stamped with VersaMark for tone-on-tone detail. Simple layering along with Itty Bitty punches, Buttons and label Dies finish off the card.

Next, how about a gift to go with the card? Freshen up a linen closet or the baby's nursery with some home-made aromatherapy gifts. Decorate your container with a scrap of our Designer Fabric, ribbon and an embellishment or tag using the same image.

Aromatherapy containing Mandarin and Lavender essential oils

(I will share both the powder and room spray/diffuser recipes on Monday. They smell so good I've put one in each linen closet! )

Last, but not least, is a 12" x 12" scrapbook page. I love these pictures from when my boys were each 1-1/2 years old. Journaling will come later, but for now a sentiment (from Trust God) reads, "Thank God for what you have. Trust God for what you need." Just right for the mom who loves her kids but worries about being enough for them!


For this project, I stamped Two by Two in several different colors then used a 1" circle punch to isolate some of the different animals on the ark. They are layered along with other punched circles to create a fun pattern on the page. The base of the page is actually More Mustard, but it looks a little orange-y here. Sorry about that, when I was editing the photo I was apparently distracted by my adorable boys :)

Thanks for hopping by my blog today. I hope that you have enjoyed seeing Two by Two and a few ways to use this adorable image. To continue on the blog hop, click one of the links below:

Previous: Kim using For the Birds (great all-occasion set!)

Next: Carmen using Blast Off (this set is soooooo cute!)

click HERE to go directly to the blog hop conversation

Project Supply Notes
Color Scheme: All include Pool Party, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla; card also uses Crumb Cake, Aromatherapy jars use Soft Suede and scrapbook page also uses Wild Wasabi and More Mustard
Tools for card: Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Itty Bitty Buttons, Big Shot, Itty Bitty Banners and Jewels Basic Pearls
Aromatherapy jars: Spice Cake Fabric, Pool Party ruffled ribbon, Vintage Brads, Espresso Baker's Twine, scissors, Framelits - Labels Collection, Assorted Stampin' Write Markers to color
Scrapbook Page: Trust God stamp set, Circle punches range from 3/4" to 2-1/2", Clear Buttons, Espresso Baker's Twine, 2 pictures of my cute kids :)

Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Adriana, your projects are just wonderful! I love the baby card and the scrapbook page is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby card is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of layering the pearls on top of the itty bitty buttons!!! Adorable projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic use of this adorable stamp! I love it cut out with the Label Framelit! Thanks for another great blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow and wow! You really hit it with each of these! I LOVE the versamark stamping on the first card-- such a classy, subtle touch. And focusing the image with the framelit and the small punches is a WONDERFUL idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great stuff! Love that ark! I need to order it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are the cutest projects - I love that scrapbook page. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your baby card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love! the baby card. too cute. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who knew one stamp could do so much? YOU! I love the watercolor, marker, and plain ways you used the single stamp. PS. You had cute 1 1/2 year olds.!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! I love the scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the bomb!! Love what you did with this set ... super creative with that scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable projects, Adriana! I love this little stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this stamp! I used it at a class this weekend and it's clear my customers do too. I love what you did with it here to show the versatility of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your first card blew me away! ADORABLE! I knew I wanted this stamp, but now I NEED it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cuteness!! I LOVE the baby card, and your page is SO creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!