Unscripted Sketches 158 Blessings from Heaven


It's the weekend!


This week, we are on sketch #158 at Unscripted Sketches. This is another one of those sketches that would make a great scrapbook page, wall art or book cover. But, as usual, I turned to my first paper love - card making.

I recently had a tough discussion with someone I care about regarding faith. I would like to send this card to her, but it's not time. Instead, I will keep 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 in mind for all of us:

"Rejoice always,
Pray without ceasing,
In everything give thanks;
For this is the will of God
In Christ Jesus for you."

Thanks for stopping by today.  To see more ideas or to participate in the challenge, visit the Unscripted Sketches site. Hope to see your creation there :)

In case you were wondering :) 
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven
Colors: 2010-2012 In Colors -->Get them before they are gone:  My Stampin' Up! Store
Also retiring: Swirls Scribbles sizzlit die, Rhinestone Brads (Fire, Ice and Clear) 

Other: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder,  Floral Fusion sizzlit die, Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. What a lovely card!! Those flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - I love that Floral Fusion die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color blocking. Such a nice way to make a statement on a card front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the colors you used. I love that passage. Great reminder on a tough day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, lovely passage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and beautiful thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh... I love the idea of a 'quick cards' section - genius! And this is a beautiful beginning, awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!