Unscripted Sketches 157 Avoiding the kitchen

Ready for a sketch? How about this week's challenge from Unscripted Sketches?

This looks like a great one for a scrapbook page, doesn't it? I will have to try that again later, but for now I paired the sketch with a funny quotation I have been waiting to use:





Heehee, too fun. Unfortunately, my kitchen is smack-dab right in the middle of my house, no avoiding it at all! :)

Visit the Unscripted Sketches website for many more projects using this week's sketch. Our design team contains 20 talented ladies sharing a variety of styles. Plus you can link to your own project with the link tool so we can stop by and visit your site. Three projects are chosen weekly as top picks, giving you bragging rights and a groovy badge for your blog. As one lady said it, it's a great trophy - and you don't even have to dust it off! :)

In case you were wondering :)
Colors: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Concord Crush
Sentiment was printed out onto card stock
Rosette made using this technique.
Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Another great card, Adriana! I especially like how the card has the blue detail down the right side. A great way to balance!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!