Quick but cute greeting cards

I recently ran across a few cards by Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Debra Currier. She has a very clean and pretty style and often shares projects that are do-able. As in: it won't take me ages to make just one. Sometimes over-the-top is fun, but more often than not my attention span just isn't there, you know?

Here's a set of cards inspired by Debra that I made the other day while chatting with friends. They all use our soon-to-retire 2010-2012 In-Colors, 2 tools and one embellishment. Easy, peasy... and cute!

Just a note: I'm starting a new label category with these cards called "quick cards".  My goal is to share other cards you can easily create with a minimum of fuss. To find this and other categories, scroll down a smidge and check out the right-hand side bar. There is a Labels section to help you find projects based on categories such as posts containing sketch or color challenges, tutorials or videos. Enjoy!

In case you were wondering :) 
Card inspired by: Debra Currier ,--click to visit her blog
Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Colors: In-Color 2010-2012 and Whisper White
Tools: Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Corner Rounder punch
Embellishment: Jewels Basic Rhinestone
Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Oh, I like these! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these quick cards! Great designs! And I have two Spanish catalogs that I will mail to you if you want them :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!