CPS263 Young Vermillion Circle Circus

It's an exciting day to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! We just received a sneak peak at the upcoming catalog and let me tell ya - I cannot wait for this sucker to go live! I want every hostess set... all of them! And the new patterned papers are wonderful - eek!

Ok, girl... get a grip!

Truth is, there are still a lot of goodies available from this year's catalog. One of the stamps that I just had to get before it was discontinued is our single stamp, Young Vermillion. This is the prettiest little bird and I knew I would miss it terribly if it were not in my collection. Here, I combined it with Circle Circus, a sentiment from Pursuit of Happiness and CPS sketch 263. Enjoy!



In case you were wondering :) 

Colors: Soft Suede, Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White
Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card! Those colors are fantastic, and I love how you perched the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and take on the sketch! I love how you tilted the background for the bird. Very creative use of the sketch. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this great template!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful interpretation of the sketch, Adriana! Would never have thought of combining the circle images with the bird, but you made it work wonderfully! Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your card! I love the patterns on the strips of papers, nice use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your beautiful card and the colors. Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!