Use It Tuesday Designer Series Paper Easy Events

Before we get to today's project, I wanted to share a link with you for a site I stumbled across. It's called Shopping our Stash; how perfect is that for Use It Tuesday? The site posts challenges that encourage you to create and use supplies you already have on hand - perfect! I encourage you to scroll through a few posts and enjoy the variety of samples posted. The highlighted area above is linked.... but before you go, read on! :)

Got a stash of paper to use up? Then I have just the card for you! This quick and easy card uses two strips of patterned paper and an easy layout to create a fun any occasion card. I chose to make them into thank yous, but any sentiment will work!


I saw the layout for this card in a recent edition of Paper Crafts magazine. The original has solid stamped flowers, while I chose to paper piece mine. This was a quick and easy card to make; so easy, in fact, that I made four!

Thanks for stopping by!

Resources: Paper Crafts
In case you were wondering :)
Stamps: Easy Events
Colors: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla (card base)
 Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Your blog is lovely! I just had a little browse through your projects after finding you via the Paper Craft Planet SU! thread. Nice to be able to see such good ideas from people around the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!