Simple Scrapbook Page

Hidden away at the back of a drawer is an envelope full of pictures. Some are duplicates that need to sent to family members, but most are photos awaiting a place on a scrapbook page. Truth is, I put off making my pages because I know I am going to get sentimental. My kids are just growing up too fast... way too fast.

click photo to enlarge

The boys played a few seasons of baseball before they decided to try other things. This page includes pictures from their first season when they played together on a machine-pitch team. I can't believe it's already been four years since these pictures were taken! I kept the page simple; all that's left is to add a little journaling and then I can move on to the next set of hidden photos ;)

In case you were wondering :)
Title and notes created using My Digital Studio and printed at home
Colors: Garden Green, More Mustard, Whisper White
 
Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments