FMS31 Loving Thoughts

4.20.2012

There's a new sketch challenge this week at Freshly Made Sketches. This one is #31 and you are going to love the variety of cards being created with it. (Check it out HERE.)

I thought it might be fun to let the paper do the talking this time; so, I used a lovely image from our Pocket Full of Posies pack as the main focal point. The sentiment is from Loving Thoughts, currently available in our Occasions Mini catalog:


This card is for my cousin Natalia who graduates from nursing school this month. She has been working so hard for so long... I should probably insert a gift certificate to a spa while I'm at it!

Thanks for stopping by!

In case you were wondering :) 
Stamps: Loving Thoughts
Colors: So Saffron, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Poppy Parade
Other: Jewels Basic Rhinestone, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
 Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

11 comments:

  1. What a perfect way to focus on the DSP image! I love the design and color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love how you framed the image on the DSP! What a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever how you used that DSP! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Adriana, the way you have used the DSP with the words...I love it and I know your cousin will too! Of course the Spa gift certificate will be appreciated as well I am sure!!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the paper, and framed that sweet bird! A gift certificate to a spa sounds like the perfect way to celebrate all that hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you highlighted the image on the DSP, Adriana! Definitely a gift certificate to a spa for your cousin. She has certainly earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adriana, this is a fantastic use of the sketch! Your framed bird with the little sparkles is brilliant. So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to showcase that DSP! I love the framed bird and the way you broke up the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, gorgeous card Adriana - saw it on FMS and loved it!!! Had to laugh that you are in Melbourne, Florida - I'm in Melbourne, Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great use of the DSP. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you really made that DSP do the work! I love the details on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground