Color Q 133 PS I Love You

Bumping around blogs yesterday I ran across the latest Color Q Color Challenge. I had a black embossed image (from Bordering on Romance) sitting on my desk, so I grabbed my Stampin' Write Markers and gave the challenge a whirl.
Challenge colors:
 More Mustard, Dusty Durango (I subbed Cajun Craze), Basic Black, Basic Gray and Whisper White

I wanted to make this a "missing you" card, but do you know I couldn't find even ONE stamp with this sentiment in my sets?! Amazing.... just goes to show my collection is not quite as complete as I thought ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

Resources: Color Q Color Challenge
In case you were wondering :) 
Stamps: PS I Love You, Bordering on Romance
Colors: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, More Mustard
Visit my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7
Subscribe to future posts via Feed

Comments

  1. Adriana, Your card is lovely, very clean, love your bouquet of flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.


    I am not a robot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! ha! We've never got enough stuff, do we? I love this card, so CAS and the Crystal is an awesome touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful elegant card! I love your bow and the beautiful bling hanging from the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the elegance of your card! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love all of the clean lines, it looks so elegant! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant color combo and layout! Beautiful. We never have enough stamps, I thought you knew that already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple elegance. Thank you for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Great color combo. And funny about the stamps. I bet I don't have a "miss you" either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the crystal and baubles as extra touches on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Adriana! Love that crystal, too~ Thank you so much for playing along at colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a stylish and lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a note. Your comments are greatly appreciated!